When was the last time you challenged yourself?
Challenging myself regularly has become a lifestyle, it is difficult but it is something that is keeping me alive. Fear does not hold me back when it comes to doing things have no doubt would make me smarter, wiser and greater in spirit.
I belive that fear is an indicator. Sometimes it shows you what you shouldn’t do. Often it shows you exactly what you should do.
One of the things that sadden me most is seeing people with tremendous potential who keep saying the same things but do not realise their wishes, nor take steps closer to their wishes. I have observed throughout the years that this inaction often comes from fear. Fear not to be good enough, fear to deceive, fear not to deserve something, etc etc
What if you consciously decide to let go of those walls of fears you build around you? Because setting your own standards and living accordingly is the best thing you could do for yourself. Sometimes people will not understand your move and that is ok. It is not their place and it is not your job to justify yourself as long as you are true to yourself.
– Why it is important to challenge yourself?
- It is empowering and it will make you prouder of yourself.
- We deserve better, we deserve to not let fear hold us back. We deserve to live a fulfilling and productive life.
-How you could start?
Understand that, it is ok to fail, failing is not a fatality, it is by failing that we learn and grow. Nothing positive comes from being constantly inactive. Fail, learn, master the lessons, pick yourself up and try again
Think about the worst-case scenario. If you do what you are willing to do what’s the worst thing that could happen? If you can find a solution to that situation then you can handle anything. By thinking about the worst case scenario, we learn that the things we fear aren’t as big as we imagine them to be. We learn to understand our fears.
- Those things that take you or your body out of your comfort zone that you are scared of doing but that would be extremely beneficial for you.
- Those things you love or dream about doing but don’t do because of fear, lack of trust or patience.
Last thing, don’t overthink situations that did not happen yet! Take it step by step and stay confident.
Lots of courage for this journey!