Sebenni Ni Taama means writing and traveling, because putting things on paper is a great way tool for making sense of your reality, traveling in the depth of your mind and assisting you on reaching new goals in your lives.
Those are a series of questions meant to help do the work.
They may come handy if:
- You find ourselves stuck in your journey
- You are willing to take concrete action to keep getting closer to your goals
- You aim to continuously measure your progress
After answering those questions, it is up to you to deepen your self-reflection time. For instance, to write with clarity what is really in your mind, to continue with a meditation, a visualization or a concrete plan of action. Let yourself be surprised, be self-compassionate towards where you stand on your journey and participate in this rewarding challenge!
1. Day one – What are your long term and short term goals?
The more specific you are the better.
2. Day two – Why exactly do you have those precise goals?
It is all about your motivation in order to stay grounded in your decisions.
3. Day three – What would you tell a friend struggling on the same path?
There will be struggles so it is essential to practice self-compassion focusing on self-kindness and mindfulness without ignoring or exaggerating our circumstances.
4. Day four – How can you concretely help yourself?
Be resourceful. Elaborate a plan of action with precision and constantly review how far you have come.
5. Day five – Who can support you through your journey?
Chances are that you won’t be able to do it by yourself, don’t shy away from people’s support.
6. Day six – What brings you joy on the daily?
For we should never oversee the present for a future we ignore everything about.
7. Day seven – What would your vision board / personal statement look like?
Those are always great tool to help us visualize our future and to stay motivated on your path.
Remember, you are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you and for making your vision a reality. You do not control how successful you will be but you can always decide to do something with your struggle. You always get to transform them into something more positive.
Profile picture © Fartun Jama